Natural glowing skin is yes hereditary and you are born with it. To maintain it always is a task and in US cosmetics, Botox, plastic surgeries and many more industries are flourishing. The truth is you can never get the solution in a bottle for your glowing skin. It comes from within by staying positive, stress free, happy and foods and drinks that you take on daily basis.
- Broccoli, spinach, and Brussels sproutsare high source of vitamins and reduces chances of skin cancer growth cells. High levels of folate, an essential B vitamin which helps maintain and repair DNA. Single cup of spinach contains 65 percent of your DV of folate. Broccoli is good for heart health.
- Tomatoesin cooked form are rich in Lycopene phytochemicals boasts cologne of your skin to make you look young and increase skin elasticity. It’s helps in reducing ill effects of UV-rays leading to skin darkening and ageing. Include 5 teaspoon of tomato paste in your cooking to reduce ageing by 30% over a period of time.
- Blueberrieshelp in fighting toxins and radicals floating in your body. Damaging cell membranes and making you look dull. Their anti oxidant properties are a must to be included in your diet for healthy skin. Also their anthocyanins: phytonutrients help in strength collagen fibre for longer duration of time.
- Salmon, sardines, and anchoviesare rich in omega-3 fatty acids, Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE). Promoter of healthy skin it retains the integrity of cell membranes. Strengthening cell membranes and guards them against their deterioration that causes premature aging. This nutrient also helps to prevent the production of arachidonic acid (AA), an inflammation precursor that leads to wrinkle formation.
- Walnuts are rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids capaable of lowering the risk of skin cancer. Just one serving of 5grams of walnuts will provide more than double the benefits. Hard shell walnuts contain awesome surprises for healthy glowing skin.
- Eggs are a good source of nutrients and vitamins. Yolk contains biotine to make you look younger and retain cell membrane for a longer period of time by reducing dryness, acne and pimples.
- Green teais a key ingredient to healthy glowing skin. It contains catechins, an antioxidant h of anti-inflammatory and anticancer properties. Researches show that sipping two cups a day prevents skin cancer, reverse the ill-effects of UV-rays damaged skin by neutralizing the changes that appear in sun-exposed skin.